Making revisions to your ethics application
If you have received feedback from a reviewer indicating that you need to make revisions to your ethics application, you must edit and then resubmit your application. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the PPLS Ethics Submission Portal.
- Click on ‘Existing Applications’ and find the project you would like to change
- Click the ‘Proj Info’ button.
- To make changes to the answers on your application form:
- To make changes to a document you uploaded (e.g., a consent form):
- If you would like to describe the changes you’ve made to the reviewer:
- From the ‘Uploads’ page, add a document (type ‘Other’) noting the changes.
- Once you’ve made the required changes and/or uploaded revised documents, submit the application (either by clicking ‘uploads complete’ and/or ‘submit signatures’).
- The reviewer (and any other project members you need to add their signatures to the changes you’ve made) will be automatically informed of your resubmission.
- Please wait for approval to begin/continue data collection.